Monday, May 4, 2009

Freezing in M'sia?

The weather in the morning is freezing. It is raining here.When the wind blew to my direction, i could really trembling and quickly find myself a 'shelter'. I wondered i should just hid myself in my blanket until the rain is stopped but my stomach is empty.

Where am i now?

At home la... To be more exact, Malaysia> Perak>Ipoh> Home*sweet*home ^^. un?

So, i decided to wake up as i didnt want to wake up late like yesterday. Yesterday, for an instant, i thought my clock is spoil. 12.30am??? You got to be kidding. It was like century ago since i intended to wake up that late. Even, my mom was cooking for lunch.So, we ate B-fast+Lunch at the same time. Ok, enough of yesterday.

Oh yeah, my brother is back from Sabah. Looking around with all his things scattered around the dining table, suddenly i dont like he coming back to home. Not that i am Super-evil-demon sister, i found that my brother is doing nothing at home yet he said he is soooooo busy and reluctant to work for dad as he is promised. Playing Computer Mahjong, work huh? Seeing comic, busy huh? Throwing tantrums to give her GF a surprise trip in Taiping by driving all the way up, romantic huh? (of cos, he is not succeeded.) Sleeping in the morning+ afternoon, normal huh? (actually it is his life but i just resent to see him doing nothing around.) Maybe, he IS doing SMTHG at night as i was sleeping. Who knows, maybe he got a secret mission? =P

Wanted to dig out my bike, to lose some of my weight but to no avail as i cant find the key of the door. Looking at my bike in front of me, i cant do anything. See how heartbreaking am i ? ^^  Of cos, i will continue to find a way to rescue my bike from the evil spiderweb. Wait and see, a-whole-new-slim-S-shape-model-like-body-figure IS COMING!!!

No comments: