Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Joy of having Fafa

Lets me guess, first question u wanna ask is who is Fafa?

Am i right?

Ok, lets me explain it. Fafa doesnt really exist yet. If i was granted a laptop, i am going to name my lappy, Fafa. It's nothing just wanna to name my property. =) (Actually, i admitted the name of Fafa is kind of lame, like a village girl's name, like chinese,  fa fa, xiao fa, fa er, yu fa... (list continue) vomit*

Second question: What so cool about fafa?

Now, i actually i using my brother's lappy to go online. It is so cool as i can lie on the sofa and go online at the same time. Cool, right? Ok, most probably it is only my thought. Dont know when am i going to hav Fafa, maybe when i go for university then i got 1. The fastest way to get 1 is when i get my jpa and furthter studies at elsewhere. Haha... although it is a slim chance, no harm dreaming it. Ha! Needless to say, rumour about JPA is shooting all over the air right now. Doesnt have the single idea when the result is going to release, i wishes some officers will get out and clear thing out but in the same way wishes i get a good news too. Hope everyone get their good news! =P

Oh yea, have u guys prepared things like white shoes, school bag, uniform... for form 6? Dont know what to do here... i heard letter is supposed to send to students, so where is the DAMN letter as the opening of the school is just few days away...I just cant banged into the Sam Tet's school gate and shouted: " Where is my classroom, u XXXXX!!! " See my point??? haha... 

just joking, not that i really going to do such a humiliating thing, my dad will struggle me to death by that time.

My ankles, neck and waist are painful now, got to get up now. Lying on the sofa and go on9 at the same time are not cool afterall.

.

haiz...

No comments: