Friday, May 22, 2009

Summary

It has been awhile since i last update. Sorry. I know u guys must be very eager to see my blog, right? Haha...

1% No idea + 99% lazy= No update.

Lets do a summary about my last 2 weeks activites.

Chapter 1- School Life- comparison_

Actually i had been repeating this school life again and again, probably some of u guys had been quite fed up of me la... haha. Because of i in a whole new environment, i was sad at the beginning. I cant help it but kept on comparing things in  my former school and the school that i staying in now. For example, the library in ST is not as big as AMC (my first impression) not as many books as AMC library and their arrangement of books is a big NO no to me. In other way, ST has this specially girl toilet that is pretty close to my class ( male bathroom is even closer, just next door) so girls will probably go to visit the restroom err... 4 times a day, perhaps? Another thing that i amazed me is that ST got this very high-tech sensor to take students' identity card just by simply placing it to the window near the sensor and tada! ur name is registed. High tech??? 

Chapter 2- Interesting 

Remember i say that my class's neighbour is a male toilet? ( If u r too old to rmb, refer to the above). I heard from one of my friends that, one day, her friend and she is passing the male toilet as the door is wide open so we can actually see what is inside there. The interesting part is boys do their small business standing and when she and her friend unintentionary looked inside, they saw a ROW of guys ( u know what la...). The ROW of guys also looked  at them. Time stopped. Imagine someone is doing 'business', an a stranger looking at u and needless to say it is a girl. Weird huh? more like embrassing. #^^#. In the end, of course they pretended the toilet was empty and adding the speed of the pace.

Chapter 3- Teacher

Wow, wow n wow. As far as i know, the teacher in my class is quite boring. Maybe they teached so many years, they became so boring and they din really care the students whelter they understand what their teaching or not. They will be keep on lecture, lecture and plus hyponesis. One word: SIAN. There is also exceptions. My MUET teacher is .... talkative, i prefer. She can talk n talk and ask us, " Why i am talking this? " Funny. 

Chapter 4- Wroom wroom to school

Finally, i was driving to school. Time is more flexible. Of course, there is minor inccidents happened between the journey and scared suk mun jumped out of her seat. For example, today. Actually there is a small slope in front of my house, i in gear 3, thinking i can manage to drive through the slope, i didnt bother to change the gear. 

Suddenly, something happened.

MATI ENGINE!!!

worst still, my car is on the slope. Oops~ O_o (suk mun is staring wide to my direction with horror in it.)

I tried to start my engine. Okay, still a few footsteps.

Again, MATI ENGINE!!!

Oops.

WTH, then i discovered i forget to change my previous gear 3 to gear 1.(See, i learn a new thing today... haha)

Suk mun is holding the handle of the car door prepared to jump.Even my mom heard us, running from the kitchen to front door. The situation is so funny. Suk mun n i laughed at my silly driving skill with my mom looking curiously at us in the car,

Okay, gotta worked.

Guess what? MATI ENGINE AGAIN!!!

At the next moment, suk mun is nowhere to be seen from her seat.What la... Have some faith in ur sis, although i also dun noe what is happening. Oops, i thing i tarik handbreak up just now, no wonder the car is not moving. (still on the slope).

Lastly, of course, i succeed la of course. ( Real license, u know. Although lacking of practices here, haha^^)

Above are the summary of what i do last 2 weeks, it has been awhile since i wrote so long. Thats all for now. Stay tuned to catch up at A lolipop girl's life.

.

.

.

ps. Night at the Museum 2 is screening now!!!

1 comment:

HeazrtYin said...

the high-tech card... almost the same as my student card... i tagged on and off a bus and *beep*... considered paid..... ^^