Sunday, June 21, 2009

Starwalk 2009

It been a little different this year. Many of my friends left ipoh and i really do not who is going also. And 1 more thing, I AM LATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T as i fall asleep yesterday early without setting any of my alarm clock so L-A-T-E. OMG. I have a angel and a devil beside me, calling me to make up my mind. Angel say: Go la. Go and meet ur frens and do some exercises as well. Devil say: Go for what, u didnt even register for it just stay at home and it had been late adi.


After much pondering, i succumbed to devil. Haha... but i still moral supporting u gals there at starwalk now. Muahaha~ =DDDD


Yesterday, there is a surprise. I was sms-ing one of my fren abt starwalk tmr (today).


me : 'tmr gt go to starwalk ah?' * beep*
CY**: 'who is this?'
me : 'csf'
CY**: 'hu is this???? '
me : ' suk fun la... u havent thinking hard, do u? '
CY**: ' nope, i have. But still cant think who is this. Is it me forget who r u or smthg else? '
me
:
then i realise i sms to wrong number, but who is this ah? 'oops~ i think i mistaken u of one of my female fren, haha. sorry~ but how i get ur number ah? '
CY**: 'LoL. I am 100% guy from ipoh. I also not sure how u gt my number. haha. what ur name?'
me : ' haha... i also hav no idea. my name is jess....'

CY** is the false name because i named it with my fren's name...


then we started to chat off using sms. Because of my super curious attitude, i finally know who is he adi... my mom left the number on the telephone book without labeling who is it and at the same time i also wrote a set of number on the it. So thats what is happening... hehe....

silly me...

2 comments:

HeazrtYin said...

so who is he jek???? satisfy my curious too... haha...

sm said...

yalo yalo... didnt say one...