Friday, June 12, 2009

PPS sucks

note: You might feel vomit, headache or any discomfort about what I'm gonna write after this. So if you insisting to continue read, because you're reading this at your own risk.

1.  I totally disappointed about the library in ST. Maybe because i had been a librarian in amc, so i happened to be very choosy and kept comparing its differences between amc and ST. But, something basic like books arrangement (in my point of view) must be neat or at least not that messy. but, but, BUT theirs books were DAMN MESSY. Lets me give u a situation, a rack that contain SPM books can have a STACK  of PMR books. Not 1 or 2 books is A S-T-A-C-K of books. And i am very particular abt that, especially when i was told to arrange 3 racks of super-duper-extremly messy books. And, thats my limit.

2.  Library gt air-cons= no air-cons. They are so stingy about air-cons. I can sweat like hell when the air cons is on. Conclusion: Air cons in ST is a decoration or just a display. 

3.  The president is so nasty and i dont like him. Bad guy. >_<

4.  The test for probation librarian is sucks. They called us to search high and low for 3 books instead their books werent in order either. I got an urge just to push all the messy books down the floor and walked away nonchalently. "2 mins more," said the senior. shit, i just gt 2 books, simply grabbed a similar books but different barcode. " Times up." Bloody. 

senior: " This books is correct. That 2 books are wrong. Go and find again."

me: WTH!!! "But the title is correct."

senior: " The barcode is wrong. Search again." bloody hell.

Of course, i cant find it la... i search, search and search until my eyes wanna bleed. Nope, nowhere to be found. The books just disappeared in the thin air.

5.   Finally, arrange books again. shit. All my books is BLY. Meaning, i gt to arrange it according the bloody barcode. I wanna to faint la.. many not related books so i "put" all the books on the floor just to release my 'little' anger. Muahaha...=DDDD

just wanna to write abt the library in ST. Damn it.

No comments: