Friday, February 20, 2009

Adventure Event

As i had planned yesterday, today i was going out to Parade to do some window shopping and read books at popular with my dad's drive. 


On half of the road, my dad stopped the car at the side of the road.


Dad : " You come and drive. " ( Got down from the car. )

Me : " Huh? " 


I slipped into the driver seat, took off  my high-heels and drove with my bare legs. I think i drove pretty good but there are some exceptions. 


When i was driving, (the gear was now at 4th ) my dad said something that i didnt hear him clearly.


Dad : "Change gear Xth."

Me : "huh? Gear 2? "

Dad : "Erm. "


(ok, then i changed my gear from gear 4 to gear 2.) of course, the car slowed down and the got some frightening sounds la..... God knew what the sound was... >_<


Dad : "Why u changed your gear to 2 ? Change to 5 la... Your impulse are too slow. You should played more badminton then u will become more quick-acted. "

Me : "HUH??? " ( but i heard u said 2 !!! Badminton??!! )


The above situation happened a few times in the journey until i doubted do i got hearing problems. ( My sis later told me that she also heard my dad said gear 2 instead of gear 5. Prove that i am healthy. ) After reaching Parade, i drove down to the parking place. It was like down the hill, quite sloppy. I was scared at that time as i afraid i would bang the car to the wall.


Suddenly, my dad freed my gear. ( To his information, going down the hill do not need any gear. ) But, i was scared because it felt like someone is forcing ur hands off the stereng and the car is speeding 100km/hr. In the end, of cause we parked our car safe and sound la... but my legs went numb when i got down from the car. My sis too having a cold sweat. HAHA... 


I guessed u can call that an adventure too.>0<

3 comments:

BlackSesame said...

Actually, i okay with your driving skill... A bambino can has some accident la... at least, both goh goh also had accident before.. haha... the only thing i scared was you bring me to death with you... haha...


P/s:Dunno wat is bambino? Check online la!!! or ask me..

Anonymous said...

wad suk fun wear high heels woo~
stupid la...y change from gear 4 to 2???

J.C said...

of cos i didnt do it on purpose la... heard wrongly mah...