Monday, February 16, 2009

Cooking Day

Hi again... I knew that i wrote my post today but i can't really resisted to write one after i read a blog from the other site. So, count this as an add-on, ok? (Although I did'nt really think anyone is reading my blog... >_< )


Lets me recalled what i did today...


In the morning, as the previous posts said i went to the wet market so just skipped that part, should'nt we? 


After coming back from the wet market, I started to prepare the ingredients of the dishes. Let me tell you guys why the hell I suddenly did the cooking this afternoon. All the blame should went to the show that is screening on saturday, evening, 7.00 p.m. , " Mei Lui Chui Fong ".


The expressions of the hosts and the guests making me want to be one of the constester. No that i sounded like i am a professional but still i think i can cook better than them... ( I just cooked one dishes before that was sweet n sour chicken. HAHAHA!!! )


So, i started my preparation. I had no idea where should i start. My menu was Steamed Egg mixed with salted egg + " pei dan" ( 1 kind of egg ) , Steamed Fish ( This was extremly easy, just bathe the fishwith water and cut a few slices of ginger put on the fish n threw it into water thats it...HAHA!!! just joking ) and sweet and sour prawn ( not chicken... added by the queen = mom ).


Overall, the expreience of the cooking was quite messy and fun, minus the part that i scolded by Queen that i forgot to beat the eggs before i poured water into it. Dad also participated in our cooking game. He was cooking 2 dishes, that was " Gong Po " chicken and " Loi You Choi". The queen still murmering beside us as we did'nt know where the things put and making the kitchen like the scene of war. But still, she just wanted to give help to us although she was having headache. 


Thank You, Mom!!!!



The dishes tasted ok to me. At least, we did'nt hospitalise at GH. Choy!! Choy!! Choy!!  I think i am going to cook again tomorrow. My sis will be the happiest person in the house as i gotta to cook for her. Lazy Bump... +_+


After that, i actually did nothing. At first, i wanted to check dictionary for some vocalbuaries, but failed as i sat in front of the computer to watch Japanese movies---       " Ten Promises To My Dog" . The movie was touching until i was in tear.>^<


I got to wake up early tomorrow morning so i better stopped here orelse there will be extra black shadows unser my eyes. My back also feeling painful. Got to run now... 


Good night, everybody. 


maybe u all had sleep at this hour...hehe

1 comment:

Sookyan said...

Hi...why dun u open a chatbox like eugenie? haha... it's great to cook when u enjoy it...actually, my blog stil undergoing renovation...haha...read thru ur posts...Well, to conclude, i really noe u better...Haha...