Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Hot Day =(

I opened my eyes early today as i had set my alarm clock at 8.00 a.m. Guess what, i wake up ( meaning my body totally 'off ' the bed ) was 8.30 a.m. Haha... 1/2 hour later. In the morning, i really did nothing just reading newspaper and checking some vocalbuaries from the articles i found online. 


Later, my family went out to have our lunch. Here the climax:


As usual, i was driving the car as i still a new driver and needed some experiences on the  road. When i started the car engin, like previous my mom started to nag. I tried my best not to show my sulked face as a fire already lighted inside of me. My dad said nothing and sat beside me. 


The car was parked outside our gate. A little bit of slope. And, this was the problem. I failed to drive the car out the road as i nearly knocked to the lightpost. My mom started to shout or screamed , whatever you called it making my frustrated. Worse, my dad called me to get down the car. 


The words that came out from his mouth really bothered me very much until i didnt want to talk to him that afternoon. 


He said: " Get down from the car! How is your tutor teaching you?! Stop making fool around.  Be serious!!! What if you knocked into someone and dead on the road!!! If you want to play, get down from the car!! "


Do you think i am a professional car racer or a superintelligent girl? If you think i am, what the use i practising my driving skill. I better went to participate the F1 formula car racer competition. WTF!!!!!!!!!!


After returning from the lunch, my mom started to nag me again. OMG! But, i did spill a single word. Because this was the fastest way to make my mom stopped her nagging. Of course, i did think again my mistake just now. 


In the afternoon, i spent my time picking up my poor-skilled japanese. My room was damn hot. Staying in my room was like a chicken waiting to be cooked in the oven...( haha... overexaggerated >_<) Why i want to stay upstairs? All of this because my mom was watching TV downstairs. Show like the hot Hong Kong series, Gem of the life and Singapore series as well. To concentrate my mind, i prefer being cooked in the oven. Haha, just joking +V+.


I watched a japanese movie that i had been hope to see it awhile.The name of the movie is Koizora /  Sky of love. The movie was so touching until i really started sobbing. ( I didnt really cried out loud before when i was watching sad movies. Just sobbing. )


Koizora is a romance story. Last fall, over 3 million people were brought to tears by the movie Koizora. The original story of Koizora, by the author Mika, was popularized on the cell phone novel site, Mahou no Land, and since then has been turned into a novel, a movie, and now a drama. The highly popular movie will be turned into a drama, which follows the life of a normal higschool girl who experiences many unbelievably sad events, but through it all proving that love conquers all, and this true love story remains unchanged from the movie. Not only does it simply portray the first love of the highschoolers, it shows the warmth from the family, the importance of life, the bonds with friends, and the common happenings of teens, and through it all Mika and Hiro's love story gets unwound.


What attracted my interest to watch this movie was the blenched hair of the main character, Hiro. So special mah... Noone have his hair as blenched when he is attended high school. I wondered Japan's high school really do allow student to dye their hair like this. 


So, if you are curious now, go to watch Koizora.  


Here is the website address: http://www.asianrice.tv/show/Koizora/526 


Highly recommended by ME!!!

.

.

.

.

.

ps* My sis also watched it... and we cried together. Sshhhh... don't tell her abt this...

No comments: