Monday, February 23, 2009

My days of suffering


First of all, for u guys information, i am in  a VERY VERY serious conditon as i am err... kind of 'blind'. Not that kind of blind, i am a girl who wearing spec since i was in standard three so try to imagine that... (especially my eyes were like 1 is 475 n 1 is 700, serious huh? )


I was in this situation like 2 days. My vision was like very blur cant really read words ahead of me but still i can still see some figure in front of me just not clear enough. My sis , is the one who often i am like a blind girl keeps doing silly things in front of me thinking that i would'nt be seeing it... silly girl... Now, i am wearing the spec that my bro brought us to correct our eyesight, spec that in black in colour and full of holes... (feeling dizzy)


How do my spec broken?

Good question. Before that, i already noticed that my spec was in serious condition. ( Because it SO FLEXIBLE , cann bend flexibly ---i still didnt noticed its wound yet. >_<) Hahaha... one of the reasons of it's death was i slept on it a few times, i just realised it when i wake up the other day...haha i put on it as usual..=p


When i broke my spec that day was in my taekwondo class. I took out my spec and wanna to give it a shinnig wipe...


PLA!!!


Opps.. TT 0 TT  the spec broke into 2 pieces. The first idea strunk to my head was  

I GOTTA GET A NEW SPEC!!! YIPPEE!!!

I GOTTA GET A NEW SPEC!!! YIPPEE!!!

I GOTTA GET A NEW SPEC!!! YIPPEE!!!

I GOTTA GET A NEW SPEC!!! YIPPEE!!!


I SWEAR i didnt break it intently although i wanna a pair of bew spec ages ago. HAHA...


But, i was got in suffering these few days without my spec. Haiz... ( i keep tying error la...)Still got 1 more day to get my new spec ....


Lets celebrate newborn of Xth SUk FuN'z Spec !!!!!

No comments: