Tuesday, March 3, 2009

OMG!!!


It had been awhile since i last blogged here. Feel very lazy to write here...haha. 


According to my previous days of driving experience, i think am much better driver now. ( At least i didnt knocked into other ppl cars or banked into lampost or what, haha...) I even drove in the night twice and in the rain once so it is a BIG improvement, right? No 'kopi lesen' u know ...haha =P


My sis finally passed her driving lesson. I can see that in the future that some1( suk mun of cos!!) is snatching the car away from me......


I had this big decision made last week that i am not going to attend to course that offered by Nanyang Polytechnic in Singapore which is a course based on Digital Precision Engineering (DP), a completely new field. Plus, i decided not to further to engineering field. I think i am headed for form 6 la.... no money mah...$$$ Hope i didnt regret myself in the future althought i dun think so also...


The result is going out soon (next weeeeeeek...: 12/3/2009) haiz... so fast...

No comments: