Thursday, March 12, 2009

WOW

Today was truly a crazy day as today is an important day for all of the Form 5 (2008).


SPM result was released today.


I heard that all of my friends cant sleep the day before because of nervous ( i guess). And, for me n my sis, we cut allll the media so that we didnt hear any news abt SPM. We slept at 2 smthg in the morning watching Waterboys (the movie) trying something to lighten our heart. This prove that it did laugh our heart out from our chest. Curious? Get a peek of the show and u will know what am i talking abt...


Back to the SPM Result released, I drove there (with my dad sat beside) to school at 10.00am. Guess what? I waited there for 1 hour. I met a lot of friends. All of them ...wow... so so different. You can say that mature.


I not going to reveal my result here. Haha... maybe some of u know it adi. I going to busy applying scholarship these days...


Busy...

No comments: