Monday, March 23, 2009

Pokemon... how memorable...

If you have read my sis's blog, probably you know what i said. (click to my sis's blog and see.)


Actually, i thought that Pokemon isnt a heat anymore for nowadays kids. What i see on the street was BEN 10 and i dont know anymore. So, when i saw my cousins watching Pokemon i was surprised. 


To my surprise, Pokemon does have a new version. Although the story line was still the same old, dull, uncreative dialogue (especially the Team Rocket, if u still remember) making me want to vomit. Different Pokemon but still the same old types (got land, fire, water, grass, ghost n so on). Same story plot, that is the main character named Ash was still with his bunch of group going for Pokemon training. How Boring! Doesn't the producer bored about his own story... sian...


But still, there are some very cute Pokemon, totally different from the old 1. Seeing how crazy my counsin about the Pokemon shows, i suddenly understood why i had been Pokemon fan since i was a little girl. 




ps* they are watching the cantonise version making my hairs wanted to stand up...=P

No comments: