Monday, March 16, 2009

A Frustrating Start

What make me angry was a call from my aunt frm JB.


Are u wake up at 7.00 am? I was. Although i was being forced and i did set my alarm at 7.00 am the day before i slept, what woke me up wasnt my alarm clock. It was my dad's annoying voice. 


My dad was phoning my aunt as she was expected to arrive at ipoh this morning. My dad was talking so loudly that it woke me up from my sweet dreamland. Isnt it very frustrating when u are sleeping and someone didnt care abt you and talked beside you? Thats wasnt the story ended.


All in the sudden, my room's door banged open. 

"BANG!" 


My sis and I were jumped in shock. A phone put near my ear. 


My dad said: " Aunty wants to talk to you." (Handing... nope, stucked the hp into my hand not caring whether i am asleep a not.)


At that very moment, I got a few things to select.

  1. Answer all my aunt's questions 'patiently'.
  2. Just hang the phone up/ put it aside and let it talked alone as that was just my dream.
  3. I answered: " This person is now unavailable. Please call again. Beep!"
  4. I answered: " WTH are u doing in this early morning?!!" and threw my dad RM1500 hp out the window.


Of course, i didnt do 2,3 and 4. Not that i want my dad to kick me out of this house, i do need a financial support in these few studied years. What to do? haiz... I still need to dig out my spm test paper for my aunt as i had recycled it a long time ago.


So, you guys still got Spm Papers please give/lend it to me, ok?


Thanks.

No comments: