Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cool Day

wow... it had been i think 5 days since i blogged here.


Today was amazing.


First, my big brother was back on friday. And, today we went to watch movie together in the morning.  Guess what,
I DROVE THERE. Without my mom buzzing beside, without my dad giving instructions beside, only my big bro sitting beside me n my sis sat behind the car. Of course, we went there safe n sound at 11.17 am. Maybe the God was helping me out there, there was a parking place for me!!! No waiting. I just drove in smoothly. Not 'copy licence', dude!


We quickly rushed up to cinema. To our horror, RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN was FULL at 11.45am.The 2nd showtime was at 2.00pm. Damn!!! ( Actually, when we were at home, we were disccussing to watch RTWM as plan A and watched Dragonball Evolution as plan B.) I totally disagree to watch DE. Because I think it is kind of weird to watch Goku in a western face, the whole movie is kind of western package with an asian story inside. Weird huh? But, what to do? We went into the cinema and watched DE because it still available.


And, my phophets of doom was proved correct. The show was SXXXX. I tried to enjoy the show but it failed to impress me. My sis said it was good. Nah, I just didnt like the whole movie. Later, we decided to watch RTWM at 2.00pm. Opps! It was full AGAIN. We quickly brought the ticket at 4.20pm and headed back home for lunch.


At 3.50 pm, we were drove back again to Jusco. This time the driver was my big brother because we were driving in UNSER. My mom didnt let me touch it so... We reached on the exact time. Once again, we ran to the cinema again. The show wasnt started yet. So, we still had plenty of time watching the trailer.


RTWM was FANTASTIC. You wouldnt like to miss this show. Alexander Ludwig = Seth is so cool n cute. Haha!! I think i fall in love with him. (just joking =P) AnnaSophia Robb = Sara is pretty too. As usual, I like Dwayne Johnson's show.(he acts as a taxi driver) You guys must get a peek of this movie and u will be surprise. 

Now, i am feeling lazy to blog now. So, see ya!

No comments: