Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cepat Cepat balik la...

I never wanted a person to have his lunch so much.

That guy still sitting there with his ass sticking to the chair firmly... I wanted to go back home... Wondering why he had his lunch so late today... haiz...

wait ah...wait .
wait ah...wait...


I altmost fall asleep. Nope, i did fall asleep luckily many things in front of me covered my crime. Haha... I cant help it but slept in front of the computer. ( i dun mean it...^^ )

Then, a lady came in. OOoooooo.... Guess what? She is his GF. So, that why he is sticking his butt on the chair and relunctant to lift it. OIC. After a while, he went for his lunch. PLS... come back earlier...

While waiting the guy came back, i guarded the shop. (wif ms lim 2) Then, a female customer came in. She wanted to buy a cooler pad for her laptop and a protection bag for her laptop. She asked for discount because she has a feeling that she didnt bring adequate money. After two things added up, 23+28= 51, it was RM51.But, she said no. She said she will be back after walking around in Parade. She go n steal ah? Walking around can increase the money in her wallet. just joking, no offense. >_<

SO, i sat back to my golden seat and start blogging while waiting the guy to come back...
haiz...
sian