Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Influence By heartyin

As you can see, i influenced by heartyin. Nothing to do. And, i decided to update my blog everyday. At least a day a post just like the old sayings, an apple a day keeps the doc away.(nothing quite related.)

Wake up today at 4.35a.m., preparing some information about JPA interview. (MIne fall on 2nd of April.) Although tons of ppl have say no preparation to be done beforehand, just act back your own self. Normal. WTH, is normal? I dont speak english and malay apart from my study period in school. I get very insecure for not preparing anything to interview. HAiz... Getting pretty nervous when the date is drew near. Worrying everythings will be happened at that day, like will my mouth get ulser on that day?, will my tongue tangle up at that time, will my blank hang for a few mins or do i look nice in this blue colour outfit? (mentioning about outfit, THANK YOU, JO ANN for lending me the outfit!!!) All sorts of questions.

Back to the question, i guess this is my habit. Sometimes, i tend to worry things too much. But, in the same time, if i prepare myself well, even though i fail in the interview (lets pray this will NEVER happen.), i wouldnt be feeling depressed. At least, i done my effort. This is my only chance to study oversea and run away F6. (Haha)

No comments: