Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dilemmas

I got so many things to worry these few days. They were like buzzing in my head. Hate it... =( The first thing was the Nanyang Polytechnic Scholarship (NPES). It offered me the Digital Precision Engineering. The requirement that i need to work at Singapore for 5 yrs. MAn... Not 5 Days, is 5 YRS!! In addition, i not sure whether i am ready and is that what i want in my future to be an engineer in a completely NEW field. Me = Engineer , WOW!!! Can't imagine single of it.... haiz...so this is  Dilemma 1.


Secondly, I dun know what to do at home. According to my survey, i can get very very sleepy if i sit in a place for a long period of time (except in front of computer...haha) Other then that, i tried to make my life more different. I woke up early in the morning and... started to jog (in my house) haha... Today was my first try. Not bad. I want to do something different in my holiday. Jungle-trekking, bungee jump, night swim, dancing, take part in camp... whatever. I need something NEW for me to give it a try... Problem: Transport. Haiz... What to do...


Thirdly, my dad asked me to work for him after 12th March because the guy working there is going to masuk hutan soon. What la... I can see my freedom flies away from me.... Anyway, i going to work for him so just want to talk nonsence here. AHA! I am a good daughter mah.


Lastly, i think i will get lost when my sis masuk hutan. Noone is there to chat nonsence wif me in the house. 55555555 T_T Mummy is so serious mah. Dad too. Only stupid sis will laugh wif me at our jokes. Sian... I am going to work by the way. Starts to get busy wif the scholarship and the form 6 things. No play play anymore...( just for a couple of mins per day )


Above are all my dilemma, if you guys got any suggestions please contact me or just simply leave your last words here. I will be replying your words as soon as possible. --Beep!--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dun get too upset....
Everything will be okay...
At least u're nt the one who masuk hutan...
Haha...