Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The most intelligent ppl in the world...

I do not know where is the problem...


Why isn't my money $ banked into my account ? WHY???? Like the song sang by lee hom," Why... why... why... you tell me why..."


Opps, out of the title. I think it is sang like that...hehe. To make the matters clear, my sister phoned the manager of the BC. And, they said they had to check it first (which as usual...) 


Then, the truth revealed. They said they will be giving us the paid next week in cash. THEN WHY !!! WHY!!!! Why they asked us to open a bank account? Closing account needs money ah... Wasting money la... I can see my money $$ flied away from my pocket... 5555555 >_< (sobz)


So, i need to wait until next week to get my money.... haiz... troublesome la...

No comments: