Sunday, February 15, 2009

Morning Case

First of all, i have to say something ahead. Not that I am a professional car racer, but at least i just an new driver that have passed my test without giving 'coffee money'. So, in some case i do admit that i still very young on my driving skill...

BUT, u have to give confidence to me mah... dont scold me at least. No idea what am i talking about???
Let Jie Jie explain to u...

The story began like this...

On a nice morning, P,M and F decided to go to the wet market by car.

P said : " Why dont let F drive to wet market? " (because it just a stone away)
M said : " Sure a not? " ( Cheh... dont come lol )
F said : " Let me get the wheel. >u< "

In the middle of driving...

P said : " I told u cannot like that... not like this... " ( continue... )
M said: " AHHHAHAAHAHAA!!!!! Watch out!!!! "
F said : ...... ( sweating =_=!!! )

From the return journey,
( haiz... same thing happened...)

P said : " I told u cannot like that!!!! Not like this... " ( endless... )
M said: " AHHHAHAAHAHAA!!!!! Got car at the back!!!! STOP!!!!! "
F said : ...... (speechless + some fury )

Lastly, i remained silence. I just want to do something in my room... that was...


V


V


V


V





AHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that, I regained my composure.








ps* That 1 consider 1 word, right?





No comments: