Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Working Experience

Position : Service Crew
Location : Black Canyon (BC), Jusco

Beginning of working days
I really appreciated this working experience and this really brought meanings to my life. It was my first time working in my life time, excluded the experience that i worked at my dad's place because i was working under my dad supervision. At first, i heard the experiences in my sis when she started worked there. It really does moved me. So, i went to BC for job interview as service crew with my friends ( Jo Ann & Sook Yan) on the sunday. I got the job and started my job on monday.

My Experience
I learned a lot in this period . I met the other workers from other countries. Although i had difficulties remember their words because their pronunciation are not that accurate, i enjoyed talking to them simply just some normal questions like " What time go back?" or " Sudah makan?" or " Are you OK? " sort of this.



This is Raj, Jo Ann and me. Raj often teached me in my work. Wow, i think he was not used to take pictures, see him so stiff ...haha...



In the middle, the guy named Tik Mun. He was 21 yrs old, also worked as part-time at BC.


Wow, this is barista's working place. They served ( i think) about 100 drinks per day, very 'li hai'.Ding! Ding! Drinks Out!!!

He is Kapil, the head of service crew. He is really a very nice and friendly guy. This is the second year in Malaysia. He is going back to his country next year after fulfilling the three-year contract. I think i will remember him very well in my life.

This is Ms.Brenda, the BC's manager. She is quite strict to her workers. But, sometimes she will also joked with her workers. She often giving me the knowledge of the coffee n food menus. She does know a lot in her job. I like the confidence in her when she introduced foods and drinks to the customers or chatting with the customers to make the customers feel comfortable when they having their dines.

I learned a lot these days. But, i worked until the end of the January of 2009. One of the reasons is my legs very pain as i had to stand 8hrs per day. Another reasons is I am bored about the job. Hehehe... Nevertheless, i need some time to settle down and think about my future way.

No comments: